Nantucket Spa Policies
Relax, retreat, and rejuvenate with a spa massage and treatments at our harborside spa in Nantucket. Start making your reservations by learning about spa policies, hours of operation, service charges, and cancellation options.
- Spa Hours Spa Treatment Hours: 9 am - 5 pm daily. Hours may vary seasonally.
- Spa Reservations
We recommend scheduling Spa appointments prior to your visit so we may best accommodate your preferred times. A credit card is required at the time treatments are booked. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Age Requirement Guests must be a minimum of 16 years of age. Spa services for those 15 and younger are provided at our discretion and a parent or adult guardian must be present. Our couples' room is ideal for children's massages.
- Cancellation & Tardiness Policy Spa treatments are reserved specifically for each individual guest. Please notify us four hours before your scheduled appointment if you need to cancel or reschedule to avoid being charged 50% of the service as well as the 20% service charge. Arriving late will limit the time available for your treatment, which will end at the scheduled time. The full cost of the treatment will apply.
- Service Charge A 20% service charge is added to your spa treatments. Additional gratuities are at your discretion based on your level of satisfaction.
- Quiet Consideration We request that all cellphones be turned off in the Spa, to enhance the tranquility and relaxation.
- Facilities & Attire Guests should note that we do not have showers or lockers at the Spa. Please take this into consideration before arriving at your appointment. You may wear whatever is comfortable. A robe and sandals will be provided for you. Most spa treatments are enjoyed without clothing; however, you may wear whatever you prefer. Our professional staff is trained to drape towels or sheets discreetly to protect your privacy at all times.
- Nantucket Spa Treatments